Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nadia vs. Ballet Class!




Well you know as any other mother my life revolves around my kids. I try my best to do things for them that I think will make their personalities develop more. For those of you who do not know Nadia very well she has a seperation issue. She will not let go of me or let me leave her by herself, she will not talk to anyone and this only happens around people she doesn't know very well. She's in sunbeams now and cries for the fist five minutes. So thinking that she might go and so something that she really likes and wants to do she would actually go and take part in this ballet class. Well this was her second class and she will not go in through the doors. She'll look through the glass doors but won't go through them. On top of everything she'll start to dance outside of the class in the waiting area but won't go in. So if you could feel the way I feel she really stresses me out. The only thing I could do was take pictures of her standing outside the building. As you have probably figured out, Nadia wins this battle.

1 comment:

  1. hehe... I'm cracking up, although I shouldn't be. She is who she is, and it's up to you to change that... :) I know that it's hard to figure out the best way to do things to help your children grow in the ways you know hey need to. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete